- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, a strong commitment to professional/ethical standards, an ability to flexibly adapt to changing priorities and demanding deadlines with minimum of frustration, and an ability to timely support multiple complex assignments with superior legal work products and/or practical legal advice are essential to success in this position.
- Demonstrating commercial understanding, good judgment on legal risk decisions and on when to escalate
- Ten to Fifteen years of law firm and/or in-house experience in International power and gas trading sector.
- Ten years’ in-house experience in International power and gas trading sector.
- Proven experience of Middle East regulation concerning power and gas trading
- Excellent drafting and commercial skills
- Being familiar with, and demonstrate responsibility for a range of structured finance transactions
- Technical and legal (and other) risk awareness skills
- Demonstrating experience with innovative deals and structuring
- Articulating firm’s governance and risk policies
- Transaction and project management skills
Related Jobs (1)
Senior Counsel – Commercial & Compliance on November 11, 2017