The Paralegal will report to the General Counsel.
- Watch trends in UAE corporate law and GCC countries.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of procedures related to corporate governance within the region.
- Interact with Clients head office based in Europe and other companies with the Group as required to carry out the work required including providing them with corporate documents, update them in relation to any change in the structure of any regional entity, obtain and amend delegations of authorities and other corporate documents.
Degree / Experience
- Law Degree from a reputable university.
- 5+ years paralegal practice.
- Large law firm experience.
- Fluent Arabic and English.
Specific Knowledge / skills
- Knowledge and understanding of UAE corporate law and practice of other GCC countries corporate laws;
- Ability to monitor a regional portfolio of corporate entities, ensuring follow-up of board nominations, delegations of authorities and generally all corporate documentation and related formalities.
- Ability to generally assist the entire legal department, and more particularly during bid submission phases (BD/finance)