Our Client owns and operates a power and desalination facility with over 1000 MW of power capacity and 90 MIGD of water which meets the world Health Organization drinking water standards.
Purpose of the job:
- Assist Head of Mechanical Maintenance Section in administering maintenance activities, in accordance with instructions and directives of the management, rules and regulations in practice.
- Assist Head of Mechanical Maintenance Section in preparation of maintenance and improvement plan, HR development, goals setting and annual budget.
- Keep close liaison with Operation & Planning Departments to achieve targets.
- Maintain punctuality, discipline and confidence among the team members and ensure observance of the management rules.
- Conduct employee performance reviews based on their overall performance, assigned responsibilities and contribution / value addition to the plant.
- Communicates regularly with all team members, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective administration. Enhance subordinates’well-being and capability through training and opportunities for development.
- An accredited Engineering degree
- Demonstrated competence at engineering level with adequate education and training.