Ensure proper tracking and coordination of employee related issues.
– Assist in Human Resource developmental initiatives and projects.
– Support performance management and succession planning process within DP to develop key talent and bench strength for future needs to ensure that the best talent is retained
– As directed by the Lead HRBP, work closely with Team on implementation of Annual Performance Management Processes including: goal setting, multi-rater feedback, talent reviews, promotions and performance appraisals.
– Work closely with Senior Manager for HR initiatives such as employee reward scheme, employee recognition and retention and ensure effective implementation of the same.
Degree in Business, an MBA in HR would be considered a strong asset.
– 3-4 years of HR Generalist experience with demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. .
– Ability to work independently, as well as part of a business and HR team.
– Strong analytical skills and PC skills including intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.