Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate Product stewardsbetween Client global companies ( Asia , Middle east , north America , Canada , south America…etc)
- Develop, submit and support regulatory submissions of products.
- Engage and dialogue with regulatory authorities for the support, execution and completion of regulatory approval
- Coordination and collaboration of scientific work with third Parties and various external subject matter experts to support risk assessment and issue management needs
- Provide issue management support for products across key external stakeholder groups through active participation in trade associations and via advocacy with governmental agencies.
- Support the sustainability efforts Product Sustainability goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline
- General science-based and/or regulatory work experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desired 10 years specific work experience in Product Stewardship Practical knowledge in one (or more) of the following markets: Oil & Gas, Chemicals or Consumer Products
Experience8 Years +