Our Client develops- power, natural gas and energy services – around a model of responsible growth to take on the major challenges of the transition to a low-carbon economy. The Financial Advisor will report to the Senior Financial Advisor.
The Group provides communities, governments, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions based on its expertise in four key sectors: independent power production, natural gas, renewable energy and energy efficiency services.
- Monitor developments in financial modelling standards and tools.
- Assist in monitoring and assessing competitors’ approaches to financing / funding projects.
- Assist in monitoring relevant development in debt capital markets.
- POLICY: work in compliance with investment guidelines and methodology.
- Finance / Economics based degree or a professional qualification such as CFA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) or other (i.e. engineering degree + finance qualification)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (project finance team or within a bank, financial advisory firm and/or accounting/fiscal advisory firm)
- Relevant prior experience in the structuring, negotiation and closing of project financings.
- Experience in planning and managing processes.
- Proven experience in financial modelling and up-to-date proficiency in excel
- Based in Dubai, HQ
- Flexibility to travel throughout the SAMEA region